Thank you for choosing Hills ENT Institute for your medical care.
To prepare you for your visit, we have listed the following information to assist you. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to seeing you in the office soon.
We see patients by appointment. Our automated system will remind you of your appointment date and time. Please notify us at least 24 hours before your scheduled appointment time if you should need to cancel so that we may accommodate someone else in need.
Prior to your appointment, please register via our secure online patient portal. If you prefer not to register via the portal, you may download patient registration forms to complete and bring with you to your appointment.
- Registration Form
- Patient Health History
- Treatment and Procedure Consent
- Notice of Privacy Practices
Please arrive 15 minutes early to your appointment and bring the following items with you:
- Minor patients (under the age of 18) must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Government Issued ID – Must present at each visit
- Insurance Card – Must present at each visit
- List of any prescription or over-the-counter medications you are currently taking
- Doctor referral or authorization if required by your insurance company
DOCTOR REFERRALS / AUTHORIZATIONS
Your insurance company may require a doctor referral or authorization prior to your visit. Call the number on the back of your insurance card to inquire if this is needed.
We accept most major health insurance plans. However, please check with your insurance company to ask if your treatment is covered at our practice.
If you do not have health insurance, we will work with you on an affordable payment plan for medical services provided in our office.
All co-payments, deductibles and non-covered services are required to be paid at the time of service. For your convenience, we accept checks, cash, debit and credit cards.
When requesting refills, please be prepared to provide us with:
- The name of the medication and dosage
- Name and telephone number for your pharmacy
Please allow 24 hours for your prescription refill to be reviewed and called in. As a general rule, we do not process refill requests after hours or on the weekends unless it is an emergency.
If you have a medical emergency, please call 9-1-1 or go to the nearest hospital emergency room.